I am opening a new job. And it is a photographer. The payments are a dollar for a single portrait and a penny for a family portrait. I'll be in business on Saturdays and on after school days on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I really want a lot of money. If you could come it would be great. And if you want a birthday or holiday picture it costs $10.50. If you want it in color for a holiday one it will be $10.99. If you have a plain picture it will be $8.99. And if you have a regular family picture it will be $15.99
Thank you.
4 comments:
hi Caroline
this sounds like a great idea. Maybe you could take my picture
You could come over and do some chores for me and I will pay you. Love, Grandma
I'm a little confused by the pricing structure.
It sounds like you are going to make a lot of money. When our baby comes, you can take some pictures of her. She will definitely need a lot of pictures taken!
Post a Comment