2011-04-25

gavin

I have so much fun times with Mr. lots of hair who also brings me babysitting practice. mom sleep gavin sleeps ellie plays...with me
over the summer I will be posting things  you should and should not  do :
DO
  • ask how long if during or near lunch ask if there is food you could feed them
  • make sure that if you are playing in the back yard the door is unlocked (make sure you are not stuck with a 2 year old who is hungry an wants to go outside but the door is locked at the top)
 don't do the opposites of those

2 comments:

Lisa L. said...

Good tips!! Next time I will leave snacks and unlock the back door!! And I'm happy to give you more practice because I haven't had a good night's sleep in 6 months!! Besides, Ellie loved playing with you, even if she keeps calling you Abigail!

colleensewnsew said...

You are a good babysitter!