2011-06-24

Missin' the Girl

This is Caroline's Auntie.

She has been gone on her trip for only a few days, but she is already missed.

I am going to have to fend for myself at family dinners!  I met Melinda and the boys at the park today, and I wanted to run my fingers through someone's hair, and there was no one around.

She is always helpful, always nice, and I miss her already.

COME HOME SOON, CAROLINE! 

(But make sure you have plenty of fun first)!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

We are missing her too! I'm stuck at the house with no other girls--the boys just want to talk about pokemon and choo choos and I had to watch shark tank without her!

Caroline said...

Shark tank :( :(:(:(

Thanks shanna

Caroline said...

Shark tank :( :(:(:(

Thanks shanna

colleensewnsew said...

I miss her too -- no one to add creativity to our adult conversations. Hope you have fun, Caroline!