My Contest is still going on--you have until June 8th!
Today and yesterday my mom tortured me to go to the Y. I had a fun time though, and it is because of Dance Dance Revolution. I just began to practice, it was sort of easy the third time I played with a partner. I know how to do the double on the sides, but I can't turn around and do the sideways on the front and back, it is hard to move my legs that way. I even got a blister on my foot because of my crocs--I don't like it when my crocs get too small. I wish I had crocs like Carters, but my mom is going to get me some. Grandma was at the Y too. The teachers offered me a bandaid, but I didn't really want one.
After lunch I am going to the movie with Nanny and her kids and my brothers. I know it will be fun, but I'm a little tiny bit afraid, I wish we could go right now because I'm getting hyper. I love movie theaters. I went once with my friend Kaely. We saw Hannah Montana 3-D. I like eating popcorn and drinks and candy. I wish we had our own personal movie theater so I could go any day I watned to. Wouldn't that be cool?
No comments:
Post a Comment