My Contest is still going on--you have until June 8th!
I'm starting a drawing business. You can get little folders with information cards and you can put your child's information in it. So when you go to a place like Stone Mountain, you can find your kids. The information card will have your name, address, your mom and dad's cell phone number and your home number. So when you get lost you can give it to the person. The information will be useful for places you go. If you want to register to get free drawings or free information packs, please leave a comment and I will email you to get the information. You can also get a special discount on drawings or information packs. I can't make a information pack without information. You can also put child's belongings in the packet. I have my packet and it has my information card with my patch from building a memory box and my junior ranger patch. These belongings will be kept safe and your children won't get lost. You can use a discount each month--it doesn't cost a single penny and it is a great way to keep children safe. If you have any questions just email me. I will try to get them to you the day after you order them. You can also add a piece of yarn and make them into a necklace. You can also request what color you want them to be. I hope that this can come in useful and I'll be waiting for some emails. If you forgot my email call me and I will give it to you. Anything is possible that you want to do, you can also request if you are at my house. Thanks.
1 comment:
wow, that sounds like a great business! Next time I am at your house maybe I will order something
Post a Comment