
Yes, Alex finally got into my paints. Unfortunately, he made a big mess! If you are wondering why he got into my room, unfortunately, that's Melinda's problem. It all started out on normal nap when BOOM, CRASH, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran upstairs to see what the matter was and oh, my goodness, the vanity was tipped over, and the carpets were red. My room was a big red mess. You may think, it was no big deal, because it was washable paint, but it was all over, my door, my carpet, my vanity. I was hoping it was easy to clean up, but I was wrong. He had spilled everything out of my vanity. It took a long time to clean up, but now, everything is back to normal. By the way, this is my artwork.
1 comment:
Your art work is great and I am glad you got the mess cleaned up from Alex. I just saw your first day of school picture and you look so pretty. Hope you have a great year!
Post a Comment