2008-06-27

I've been Tagged

3 Joys-
  1. playing the guitar
  2. singing
  3. moving around and jumping and doing somersaults in my room

3 Fears-

  1. going to the bathroom at night
  2. going to sleep in the dark with no lamp and the door shut
  3. being in the basement with the lights off by myself

3 Goals- For Life...
  1. be able to go on whatever website I want
  2. be able to get a hairdryer for myself (for nobody else)
  3. being able to look at the back of my hair and being able to do a bun with braids with nobody's help.
3 Obsessions-
  1. Being a pop star and thinking about the things my friends tell me about it.
  2. My birthday
  3. My presents

3 Random Facts-
  1. Sometimes at night when my mom is french braiding my hair I watch The Mole and I think Nicole is the mole.
  2. I'm going camping tonight
  3. I don't like typing.
I tag: Shanna; Mommy; Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!! I already did this one! :)

Lisa L. said...

Yea, another tag! Thanks, Caroline!