2009-12-04
Hair
I know this isn't a hair blog, but oh well. I thought I should make some more posts so I did my doll's hair randomly and it turned out like this:
How I made it was, I divided the hair then I divided the two sections again. Make sure that you have a very little amount near the face and a lot near the parting. Now you take your part near the face and just slap it in a bun--it doesn't have to be nice, just slap it together. A loop will do. Now you take the other section andyou twist it. Now you just drape it over the bun. Now take some bobby pins and attach the hair. Then you are done. Move onto the next section and repeat the steps. You might have to frequently redo the twist, but other than that it is good. You have just made a cute and modern style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute, Caroline -- she sure looks like you!
Post a Comment