2009-12-29

Cheeseball

What is it? It is yummy, it has tons of flavor and it is so good...what is it? It is a yummy delicious Caroline's cheeseball. Introducing it with new, pre-shredded cheese. When Caroline makes cheeseballs, they are the finest quality. Hi. I'm Caroline, and I'm making cheeseballs. They can have nuts, also cream cheese, and lots of good ingredients. I'm starting a business. You can buy a cheeseball for $1 if you provide the ingredients and $5 if I provide the ingredients. If you need reviews on my cheeseball, please ask and I will provide you with a list of names you can count on to give a good review. Spots fill up fast so order early. If you choose for me to provide the ingredients the $5 will include:
  • A fine quality cheeseball
  • Nuts (optional)
  • Bacon
  • Fine shredded cheese
  • Cream cheese
  • and a secret ingredient for lots of zing

If you buy the $5 package you will get these delicious items. Spots fill up fast so get it quickly. Email me at caroline66@earthlink.net for details.

Thanks!

No comments: