2010-01-04

Mother daughter things

I found a cool website It's called Mad Glibs. My mom and I were looking for a fun thing to do and we wanted to do mad libs. We looked for an online one because it is hard making up one. We found this website and made these two that were really funny.

Start All Over (Hannah Montana)

I have to wonder if this snow`s too big to ride
generalize or not generalize in such a crazy investigation
It`s sooner than I thought but you tipped me out
I`ve lost control and there`s no boyfriend
I`m gonna observe all over

Out of the carpet and into the carpet again
You make me want to forget
And observe all over
Here I come foreign out of my mind or worse
Another buckle to get burned
And observe all over
I`m gonna observe all over

Fantastic and educational all a big surprise
You've got the warning hesitation waved aside
It`s sooner then i want but you caught my belly button
I guess I`m ready now to observe
I`m gonna observe all over

and this one

Lemony Snicket`s A Series of Unfortunate Events

After the tragic cut of their grandmas, Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire travel from squirrel to squirrel by a/an valuable friend of their grandmas, Mr. Poe. The orphans stay with Fishmonger Montgomery Montgomery and episode-wise Josephine Anwhistle, but the zany one was Count Olaf, a/an combined and greedy double, who, with the help of his Tax Preparers -- the agreed man, the hook-haired man, the person of undeterminable poverty, and the two naval-faced women, tries to apply the Baudelaire keyboard. To do this, he disguises himself in the forms of Climber, Stephano, and social worker, Julio Sham.

No comments: