Just yesterday I bought some new work pants. I'm going to wear them with a black shirt to my work. What I do for a job in my living is taking photographs of people. I'm a photographer. My single pictures cost $5,00 per set. Pictures being sized at the very moment cost $20. But also, if you take our membership, prices will never be raised, they may go down, but they won't raise. But if you don't, everything will go up or down or they might mess up or something like that. I don't take bills or credit cards. I do take cash. You might seem me in my black pants with stripes like Lisa and my work shoes and also my black shirt. I take very good pictures. I also take pictures of pets, newborns, first months, 8th months, or even baby pictures. I know really cute ways. I f you want me to take them at a park, email me. I don't have a studio, but I can take them at hikes trails, lakes, parks, outside, inside, or your front yard or backyard.. But if you can't afford to do any of those places, they don't cost money. I can set up a little studio in my room and take them in my room. I have lots of things for your children to hug or sit buy. You can choose from many areas. I take seasons, celebrations, holidays, or birthdays. Always cost $3 less than if you are doing it on a holiday. I also make business cards. you can email for for an appointment.
2 comments:
You changed your blog! I like it. You also look very professinal in your work pants.
I like your new blog look! I'm glad you have some new work pants. Maybe you can take some pictures of Ellie!
Post a Comment