2010-07-03

44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

Let's Celebrate the 4th of July together!  Answer these questions correctly and you may win a prize.  Ends  july  30

  1. What type of tea did the colonists thirst for?
  2. What day did Paul Revere make his midnight ride?
  3. Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
  4. What dance was the most popular dance in 1776?
  5. How many years did we fight to earn our independance?
  6. Does England have a 4th of July?
  7. How did King George feel about the colonists?
  8. What happened as a result of the Stamp act?
Good Luck! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. T-shirt
2. Don't you mean night?
3. because he didn't have a car.
4. the funky chicken
5. 1776
6. yes
7. he was one of them
8. we were able to send letters.

I hope I win. :)

colleensewnsew said...

I'm impressed -- these are my answers
1. T-shirt
2. Don't you mean night?
3. because he didn't have a car.
4. the funky chicken
5. 1776
6. yes
7. he was one of them
8. we were able to send letters.

I hope I win. :)