2010-07-11

Fishies

I never knew I would fall in love with a gadget.  One day I was looking through all the gadgets trying to find my favorite one.  And I found...Fish.  I saw this and I thought, hmmm I wonder what it does.  I read about it and it sounded pretty cool.  So what I did was I used the settings to make my very own fish tank.  My first one 10 fish, at the very top.  After that I got so obsessed with it that I just had to make another, at the very bottom.  And after I got the bottom I was like "all my brother's have one on the side, I need one on the side".  So I kept on doing the side and the bottom (because those were the only places available).  And so thus born my love of fishies.  I now have 110 fishies each tank has 10 fishies.  I will continue that pattern.  If you ever discover that one of my fish tank has only 5 fishies, please let me know. If you want one on your computer, go to most popular or featured and find the word "Fishie by Adam Brown".  On popular, I think, it is right before the dig gadget.  And let me warn you, that if you ever put wik wak woe on your computer there will be a really wierd popup on your computer whenever someone looks at your wik wak woe game.  So I wouldn't put  wik wak woe.

Please feed my fishies if you didn't know.  click and feed them, click and feed them, click and click and click and click and feed them.

Thanks.  Bye.

1 comment:

colleensewnsew said...

How clever -- I like watching them swim and feeding them!