The past week I've been doing basketball camp, sponsored by the YMCA. It was kind of boring if you think about it, but other than that it is fun. The worst part is the basketball game afterwards. The best part is hot shots or the slam dunk contest. My favorite was the slam dunk contest. I made two new friends. One's name is mysterious (not even I know it). The other's name is Jordyn....and yes that is a girl. Carter was mad at me for making new friends. The last two days I felt like being nice and let him sit by me. One nice thing was every morning you could play basketball and do whatever you wanted, except for slam dunks because the rim was way too high. The last day they lowered the rim to only 7 feet (I know--only 7 feet). Once I saw how low it was, I was like "I am going to win this thing". Sadly, I was disqualified because I only got 5 points the first round--it was my first slam dunk ever and my fingers missed the rim. So, yeah, if you go to the Y and see their basketball camp, if you like basketball then yeah, it's OK.
PS The fishies up there,and at the very bottem the reason they swim to your mouse is because when you click you give them food to eat. Please feed them, and please take my poll.
1 comment:
I'm glad you were nice to Carter.
Post a Comment